Moon Lina? Name Change


Hi Guys, I've been having some thoughts recently on changing the name of this blog.
'Black Liner and Things' is starting to annoy me now, it sounds too... Generic, I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for.
But I have come up with the name 'Moon Lina', it feels and connects with me more except it does miss the Beauty/Fashion blog aspect...
So, originally the name 'Moon Liner' came into my mind. I don't know where from. Now, it reminds me of the phrase 'Every cloud has a silver lining'.
Then, 'Moon Lina.'

  • Firstly, it looks similar to Mona Lisa to me, which is a weird obsession with mine. My mum always says that when she took me to the Louvre when I was little that I put my hands in front of my eyes whilst walking through the the religious gory paintings, but when we arrived at Mona Lisa, that I stood there for hours just staring mesmerised at it.
  • Next, I love celestial things. The Moon, 'Balloona' as I used to call it is a very interesting subject for me. It's the only other place in space that we have reached and human beings have stood on. 
  • Again the silver lining phrase.
So, those are some of the reasons that I am thinking of using this name.

What do you think?
Do you prefer 'Moon Lina', or 'Black Liner & Things' or any other suggestion?
Jazz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment?
Promise I'll reply c: