DIY Easy Cheap M&M Gift Idea




So, as you can probably guess from the pictures, this is incredibly easy to make, and it looks really cute once it's done.
All you need is:
  • A jar/bottle, I used a 'Firefly' drink bottle, but a milk bottle could also work.
  • For this size bottle, 2 large packs of chocolate M&Ms
  • A ribbon of some kind(optional)
That's it. So, first wash out the bottle and, using one of the packs, separate the M&Ms into colours.
Then start filling it up!! I did brown, red, orange, yellow, green then blue but you can choose any order you fancy! With the second pack, do the same but fill it up in the other direction e.g. Blue, Green, Yellow...
Pop the lid back on, eat the leftover M&Ms, tie a ribbon around then top and you're done. Simple present idea for any occasion. For Christmas, you could use just green and red M&Ms!!
Thanks,

Subscribe?
Jazz

4 comments :

  1. love the idea! simple yet effective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      That's very sweet.
      Subscribe? If you enjoy it, it really helps my blog grow.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Will definitely be doing alot of these for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! I'm so glad I helped out!!
      Subscribe if you would like, it really helps me out.

      Delete

Leave me a comment?
Promise I'll reply c: