Best & Worst Hair Products

Over recent years I have accumulated quite a few hair products, most from Boots or Superdrug. Some of them have been good, some not so good so I decided to share them.

Firstly, the bad.
Superdrug Expertise Heat Defence Spray
I will definitely not be repurchasing this product. The reason I got it in the first place was that I needed a heat protectant and I only had £3. Not a great idea... The reason why I seriously do not like this is that it just makes your hair sticky, doesn't sink in and does not smell great. Not a fan...

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner isn't bad but I really don't notice any difference when I use it, it might just be my hair type(very thick and long-ish). I keep it though because it smells AMAZING.



Batiste Dry Shampoo 'Nude' 100% Natural Powder
 I wasn't sure how good this was going to be and I decided to get it because it seemed more natural than the original(I love blush and I'm yet to try the brunette one). I find it very difficult to use seeing as it's a powder, it comes out very quickly and also, I have dark brown hair so I really have to make sure it's all gone. I don't want to be grey just yet!!


Now that's over, the GOOD!!


CHI Silk Infusion
Now, nearly everyone has heard of this, and it is simply amazing.
I've only used this bottle for about 2 years now and this bottle is TINY.
I love this for when I blow dry my massively thick mane to make it a little bit less massive and poofy, but mostly because it makes it SO SOFT!! ^o^
The only problems are that it it difficult to get a hold of in the UK, it's quite expensive and also it smells a bit manly.... But otherwise, all is good!!


Organix 'Brazilian Keratin Therapy' Anti-Breakage Serum
This stuff... GOD. It was a present from heaven!! Firstly, it smells amazing. Secondly, it straightens your hair nearly completely(for slight wave-straight hair, not sure about curly). Next, it gives a gorgeous glowy shine.
Lastly, the smell. Uhh!! :)


Rockaholic TIGI Shine Blaster

I have already done a review on this product but I wanted it on this list, so check out my post on this if you want to know more

That's it, I hope you enjoyed reading this, please share this blog if you did, it would really help this blog grow.
Thanks,
Jazz

What is your favourite hair product?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment?
Promise I'll reply c: