Shoe Lusts August I

Shoe Lusts August I

Firstly, yes I may have been caught up in a bit of online shopping distractions. Secondly, yes these distractions were caused by searching for some school shoes. Lastly, yes I do actually need some new shoes {my creepers are falling apart. Not surprising I guess since I have worn them 98% of the time since I bought them..}

I only just realised as I looked at the pictures above but they actually incorporate many of my current favourite trends: tartan, velvet, holographic and platforms. The clear docs popped up on my tumblr dashboard and I scoured all over the interwebs for these simple see-through boots. However unluckily the completely clear ones with no colour stop at a size before mine(let's leave it there xD)...
OH, and the knee high boots, well. That was an old 'thing' of mine. I would constantly wear boots- even in summer, I still have my treasured brown heeled pair however both of my black leather(one with a low wedge- my favourite and a slouchy pull on pair) died. After looking for many months for a new pair I gave up. But I think the trends are now in my favour and I have been able to find some pairs which appeal. 

 Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment?
Promise I'll reply c: