Rockaholic TIGI Shine Booster

Okay, so far I've loved TIGI products they always feel and smell amazing.
So when I bought this I really thought it would do the same, and it does, but all the effects are temporary.
When I first put the oil in my hair it makes it look wet but once it gets absorbs it gives off a beautiful shine especially to brunettes.
The TIGI shine booster has a gorgeous fruity 'blackberry vanilla' fragrance. Mmmmm
The packaging is also really cute as you can see it comes in a little turquoise bottle with a swirly rocker pattern on the front containing 100ml.
However, it doesn't include any SPF, heat defence or repairing elements 
But, overall this shine 'booster' is really good. I would definitely recommend it and will probably be repurchasing when this runs out.
Jazz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment?
Promise I'll reply c: