NOTM: Rocker LOVE

Okay, so I'm going to start the NOTM(Nails of the Moment) off with these 'rocker love' nails. I was inspired to do this by a few designs on www.fuckyeahnailart.tumblr.com. They were actually very simple to create.
Rocker LOVE & A Cherry
Firstly I applied the Maybelline Salon Manicure Anti-Breakage Base Coat and then 2 coats of the HEMA long lasting nail polish in shade 83 'baby blue'. I think this polish is only available in Holland, but it could possibly be available in Europe as well. It's a nice colour and comes out well, but it does chip very easily so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.
Then, I used a old piece of plastic from some packaging and put a blob of New Looks black polish on it. I dipped my nail art tool into and created the 'LOVE' in Gothicish writing and did the outline of a cherry.
Next I used my Rimmel Double Decker Red to fill in the cherries and a mid green nail polish for the stalks(the name has rubbed off). Although, I think the stalks would look even better in a pastel green.
I would also suggest adding some white polish on the cherries acting as the light hitting them, but I didn't have any with me at the time so I didn't.
I'm nowhere near amazing at nail art, but I do enjoy it and I think I'm slowly getting better!!
Jazz


2 comments :

  1. I think you did a great job and your nails look good, not sure I could do it :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm certain you can!!
      Love your blog btw.
      Xxoxo Jazz

      Delete

Leave me a comment?
Promise I'll reply c: