Best Holiday Mascara + Review

It's an oldie, the packaging isn't beautiful and it's probably the first mascara I ever bought, but Rimmel 100% waterproof is my ultimate holiday mascara.

I've tried and tested it in local chlorine rich swimming pools, the sea and even scuba diving and each time it really proved itself.

The Good:
It's cheap.
It's easy to find
It lasts really well, even if your face has been underwater or splashed a million times it'll still be there!!
It's very easily buildable.
It comes in brown/black and black.

The Bad:It's quite dry and takes a few coats to get really fabulous lashes.

The Ugly:The packaging... At least it doesn't leak...


I guess it's not too bad...
The good thing about it being dry is that if you go swimming after a day of wearing this then it will come off but it doesn't smear or drip all down your face it just seems to flake or disappear.
This is the only mascara I take with me on holidays where I know that I'll just be hanging out by the pool and in it, maybe doing a bit of watersports or exploring the area and also dressing up nice in the evenings.
This mascara is available at Superdrug for £5.29
Jazz





No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment?
Promise I'll reply c: